A market leading CMO are undergoing a major growth project with massive opportunity for Planning professionals. They are searching for junior to senior (including team lead) MRP Planners at their Frankfurt site.
If you are looking for a next career opportunity, with chances to be promoted year on year and make a product that is genuinely life changing, please apply below.
- Have direct impact on the business through ensuring the materials requirements plans are completed.
- Constant continuous improvement to ensure the high quality of the department.
- Ensure campaign readiness through the management of all material requirements planning (MRP), the maintenance of system data integrity and the timely execution of all requirements for raw materials.
- Identify and complete raw materials breakthrough projects to increase efficiency.
- Make a difference every day in a company that contributes to saving lives.
What you bring with you:
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning; Pharmaceutical or FMCG background is a benefit.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A desire to stay in a career and grow into a more senior role as the department expands.
- Experience with SAP is a benefit.
- Strong team player, able to work in cross-functional and multicultural teams.
If you are interested in the Material Requirement Planner role, please don't hesitate to apply.