Mechanical Systems Engineer required for Global Leader of IR sensors!
- Montgomeryville, Philadelphia
One of the market's leading providers for electronic components of aerospace engines is looking for a Mechanical Systems Engineer to perform system engineering for the design of Infrared Imaging Systems!
The Mechanical Systems Engineer will perform all the systems engineering for the assembly and delivery of all imaging systems and focal plane arrays. They will use optoelectronic devices for all the subsystems provided.
The Mechanical Systems Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as the mechanical engineer as well as focal plane assembly engineer in the development of optoelectronic devices
- Troubleshoot array assemblies and focal plane arrays
- Support reviews such as CDR, PDR, MRR, TRR
- Work with customers to meet required specifications
- Design, Fabrication, and Deliver Imaging Systems
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 5+ years of experience in opto-electronics engineering or integration engineering
- Background in opto-electronics, optical engineering, semiconductor devices, and infrared imaging
- Solid works experience
- Aerospace industry experience
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!