- Global Senior Buyer - CAPEX/MRO
- Associate Level
- Atlanta, GA
A leading Retail/Apparel manufacturer is looking to hire a Senior Buyer for their growing indirect procurement department. The Senior Buyer is responsible for assisting with the strategic management within the supply chain function, creating pricing strategies and buying plans while implementing the most cost-effective sourcing procedures. The Senior Buyer will focus their sole efforts on facilities, capital equipment and MRO.
Responsibilities and Desired Experience:
- Write purchase orders and oversee vendor receipt/acknowledgement.
- Oversee inventory flow and negotiate product costs.
- Create strategies on a bi-annual basis for the responsible category.
- Ensure vendor manual compliance and monitor competitors pricing.
- Execute price changes in a timely manner to ensure weekly deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in heavy manufacturing environments.
- Demonstrated global procurement and international supply chain experience.
- Experience working with export operations and ocean freight.
- Experience implementing sustainable sourcing practices.