National Director of Transportation
A leader in the consumer goods industry is looking for their next Director of Transportation in the greater Atlanta area. Are you a dedicated leader who is consistently trying to develop their team and make sure that you, the team, and the company always come out on top? Then this role might be for you!
Key requirements of the Director of Transportation include:
- Strong Knowledge of the transportation industry including LTL, FTL, and Ocean Transportation.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in Transportation AND a minimum of 7 years of managerial experience in Transportation.
- Demonstrated experience managing other staff members and desire to constantly develop themselves and the team around them.
- Bring a high level of energy, and contagious enthusiasm to the workplace.
- Ability to work on a hybrid schedule, preferred relocation to the area.
Key responsibilities of the Transportation Director include:
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and of the highest quality while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Set strategy in the Transportation space but also develop the overall logistics of the team.
- Continue to gain a great understanding of the industry and consistently execute big results in a breakthrough way.
- Competitive base salary with bonuses and LTI options.
- Hybrid/Flexible work schedule.
- Health insurance.