NPI Engineering Manager required for worlds largest HVAC Manufacturer
- Mid/Senior Level
- Plymouth, MN
One of the Markets largest HVAC Manufacturing companies is looking for an NPI Engineering Manager to join their rapidly growing team!
This individual will direct and coordinate all activities of the NPI group. They will design and manufacture test components and products personally or by working with supervisors.
The NPI Engineering Manager will have the following responsibilities
- Work on design of new products, modifying existing designs and improve overall production
- Cross Functional leadership between production, engineering, NPI and technology
- Manage timely revisions of drawing and bills of materials
- Maintain and operate new technologies that will improve operations
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 10 years of New Product Development experience
- 4 years of NPI management
- HVAC industry experience is a must
- Familiar with AHRI, NEC, UL, ISO
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!