We have had the pleasure to have been retained by a client of ours in the business of designing and building manufacturing equipment for a range of different industries. They are searching for someone to build as TPM based Lean Management system in Europe from a relatively Greenfield starting point. The drive behind this comes after commercial success has led their sales to outpace their manufacturing capabilities. The role would ideally be based at one of their sites south of Cologne but there can be a certain amount of flexibility for the right candidate.
- Design and build an Operating System across a business unit comprising of 800 FTE across 5 manufacturing locations
- Influence existing Operational leadership to get behind newly implemented processes
- Travel between the manufacturing locations providing training through workshops
- Eliminate waste driven by poor communication between departments
- Several years experience both with a hands on manufacturing position and a dedicated lean manufacturing role
- International exposure within an global business
- Ideally worked on capability building topics providing direction and coaching to senior leaders
- German and English fluency a must, additional languages a bonus
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and I will review your application as soon as possible.