Operational Excellence Project Manager required for a leading biotechnology organization
- In the greater Baltimore, MD area.
- Special Projects.
A leading biotechnology company is in search of an Operational Excellence Project Manager to lead the continuous improvement processes in one of their key facilities. This multi-billion-dollar company offers tremendous career and personal growth. The Operational Excellence Manager will be responsible for daily continuous improvement, and operational excellence functions within all teams within the plant.
If you are a tenacious and experienced manufacturing leader this is the role for you!
- Be the subject matter expert on all things OPEX and continuous improvement within the plant. Keep all employees trained and up to date on new LEAN and Six Sigma processes and methods.
- Develop new processes and improve existing processes within the plant to increase productivity and overall output.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma methodologies within the plant to help increase a steady flow between all departments. Ensure that all departments are aware and properly trained on the new or improved methodologies.
- Actively be problem solving and looking for areas within the plant that could be improved.
- Help impact the PnL, production, and quality of the plant through Lean/DMAIC methods.
- Organize and run Kaizen events.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field (Life science preferred).
- Have experience within a heavily regulated industry. Experience with FDA and Biotech/Pharma regulations preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt or higher.
- High Proficiency in continuous improvement and operational excellence methods.
- Experience running and directing Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Strong leadership and verbal skills.