I am currently hiring for an Operational Purchaser to join a company in the textile machinery industry. This company sit in the automotive, industry, home textiles, fashion and medical sectors and pride themselves on producing state of the art technology. This role is to be based out of Frick, Switzerland.
- Timely procurement of assemblies and components on the required date, the correct quantity and at market-driven conditions.
- Deadline monitoring and tracking of components to be procured
- Ensuring a high availability of the material witht eh lowest possible capital commitment
- Establishments of cooperative supplier relationships
- Support for strategic procurement
- Training in the fields of mechanics and purchasing/supply chain management
- Several years of well founded purchasing experiecne in the industrial procurement sector, preferabbly on an international level
- German and Englsih speaking is essential
- ERP experience
Perks of the role:
- Personal development on the job
- Professional training is supported
- Generous salary package
- Opportunity to work in a motoivated team in which operational and strategic purhcasing with production and assembly planning work directly together
If this sounds like a role of interest, please dont hesitate to apply or reach out directly.