DSJ Global is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join the leadership team of a global chemicals company. We are looking for a lean specialist provide inspired leadership for the manufacturing line of business, with full responsibility for production lines, engineering, and internal logistics, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Support in the permanent optimization of the Site through lean management methods and identify potential in the various business units.
- Coaching, advising and supervising the organizational units (engineering, production, ma ...) with regard to lean ideas, lean procedures, lean methods and lean standards
- Help promote a company culture using Lean-management style
- Oversee and optimize production lines as well as logistics, engineering, and maintenance
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Work closely with the Site Head to identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Dipl. Ing Chemical/Mechanical or equivalent
- 7+ years' experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Min. Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent, passion for Lean-Management
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (French is of advantage)
- Solid understanding of financial management, further development, promotion and implementation of a lean culture.
I look forward to receiving your application: