Operations Supervisor - Night Shift
Allentown, PA Area
This leading Food/Beverage Manufacturer is looking for a results-driven and motivated individual who can help the Manufacturing team continue to thrive in their Allentown, PA area facility. This organization has facilities around the United States, and the ideal candidate will be one who can continue to lead the team in the right direction. This is an opportunity that will have responsibilities within multiple plant functions.
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Create daily schedules for team members
- Coach, report on, create appraisals for employees
- Ensure positive results in different plant operations such as quality, safety, equipment, and performance
- Oversee the paperwork flow of the SDC process in the plant
The Operations Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Experience training and developing employees
- At least 3 years of supervisory leadership in a Food and/or Beverage manufacturing setting
- Strong conflict resolution and communication skills
- Knowledge of HR policies as well as general management/business skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic Knowledge of computers
Apply now if this position is of interest to you!