Heavily Funded 3D Printing Start-Up Company Seeking Talented Optical Engineer
- Southern California area
- Competitive compensation + Health Benefits + 401k + Growth Potential
A rapidly growing 3D printer manufacturer is looking for a highly experienced Optical Engineer with a solid expertise in developing optical systems for their team of engineers. This organization is creating/manufacturing the world's fastest polymer 3D printers that are affordable for professionals and businesses of any size. Their cutting-edge technology is exponentially surpassing traditional 3D printing productivity barriers and opening the realm of additive materials. In this small, yet dynamic company, you will be able to interact with multiple aspects of the product development cycle.
- Develop optical systems for products, from concept through production
- Design optical assemblies and adjacent system components
- Analyze feature-performance trade-offs
- Validate optical system performance
- Troubleshoot the optical system, when needed
- Work with other teams to ensure integration of the optical system
- Design calibration and manufacturing schemes and apparatus
- Help transition optical systems to contract manufacturers
- BS in Optics or related fields.
- Passion for 3D Printing technology
- 3-9 years of experience working on developing optical systems
- Excellent communication skills (Technical, Oral, Written)
- Energetic and passionate
If interested, APPLY NOW !