Packaging Design Engineer required for Luxurious Automotive Company
- $ ~100,000
- San Francisco Bay Area, California
One of the Market's growing Automotive Manufacturing companies is looking for a Packaging Design Engineer to implement new processes and help transform the automotive industry!
The Packaging engineer will assist in developing packaging systems within the Manufacturing environment. This role will work cross-functional with Supply-Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Finance to manage changes within the environment.
The Packaging Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work on packaging strategy for NPI and cost savings
- Implement packaging and container systems based on logistics, distribution and warehousing
- Apply processes with packaging vendors and purchasing
- Perform computer simulations, packaging validation, and design analysis
- Provide technical packaging direction to various levels within the organization
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 2+ years in Package Engineering with a knowledge in Supply Chain
- Automotive industry experience
- Proficient with solid modeling software (Solid works is a plus)
- Experience with Packaging testing standards ( ASTM, ISTA )
- Bachelor's degree required, in technical packaging engineering or design or related Engineering field
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!