Packaging Engineer required for Luxurious Automotive Company
- $ 100,000 - 125,000
- San Francisco Bay Area, California
One of the Market's growing Automotive EV start-up companies is looking for a Packaging Engineer to implement new processes and help transform the automotive industry!
The Packaging engineer will assist in developing packaging systems within the Manufacturing environment. This role will work cross-functional with Supply-Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Finance to manage changes within the environment.
The Packaging Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work on packaging strategy for NPI and cost savings
- Implement packaging and container systems based on logistics, distribution and warehousing
- Apply processes with packaging vendors and purchasing
- Perform computer simulations, packaging validation, and design analysis
- Provide technical packaging direction to various levels within the organization
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 2+ years in Package Engineering with a knowledge in Supply Chain
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience with Packaging testing standards (ASTM, ISTA)
- Bachelor's degree required, in technical packaging engineering or design or related Engineering field
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!