Job Title: Packaging Engineer
Location: New York City Metropolitan Area
A large, public Pharmaceutical company in the Greater NYC area is looking for a Packaging Engineer to join their team.
The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the packaging development and selection of packaging materials
- Creating SOP's and packaging validation reports
- Implementing packaging materials for new and existing packs
- Coordinate with the Quality, Production, Purchasing, and Regulatory departments
The Packaging Engineer requires:
- 2+ years' relevant work experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Packaging Engineering or related field
- Experience working preferably in the Pharmaceutical, Food Production, or Food and Beverage industry
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply!