(Leading Cosmetics Organization)
* Packaging Engineer
* Location: Greater Los Angeles area
This Leading cosmetics company reinvents how brands interface with customers, they have invested in committing to sustainability and the true quality of products. This organization is looking for a new team member who is a target-driven packaging engineer and can work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment! You will be designing, developing, and troubleshooting cosmetic packaging.
*Design fixtures, tools, and accessories to complement outsourced packaging.
*Assist the R&D team with packaging, filling, and pack-out.
* Perform root cause analysis for any packaging that fails qualification or internal testing. Then work with the sourcing teams to resolve the issues.
* Review artwork from graphic design and validate production decoration processes for packaging.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
*Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
*1-3+ Years of relevant experience.
*Word, excel and outlook experience.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable culture within the organization.
· If you are interested in the Packaging Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.