Job Title: Packaging Engineering Manager
Location: Northern California
A food production company is looking for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join their team onsite in Central Valley, CA.
The Packaging Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Working cross functionally with Marketing and Operations and Procurement
- Managing Packaging Design processes and implementing new Packaging processes
- Leading technical aspects during the Packaging Design stages
- Overseeing the Packaging Engineering team
The Packaging Engineering Manager must have:
- Experience working with both flexible packaging (Required)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Development, Packaging, or related
- Bachelor's Degree in Packaging Engineering or related
- Experience working in the food industry (preferred)
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!