Packaging Supervisor Role for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Packaging Operations Team
- Marietta, PA
Packaging Supervisor Job Summary
A leading multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking for an enthusiastic team leader to help run the business through the supervision of packaging line activities as the 3rd shift Packaging Supervisor. This role will be responsible for developing and managing the operations of the secondary packaging of vaccines as well as playing a vital part of performance management for the shift personnel. The Packaging Supervisor will work to ensure the area adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and is consistently developing Continuous Improvement projects to achieve company goals.
The Packaging Supervisor will be Responsible for:
- Providing performance management and development to facility employees
- Ensure operations follow the company's safety procedures, EHS regulations, standard operating procedures, and industry practices
- Lead and participate in GMP and Safety audits
- Take departmental ownership of SOP and batch record content related to Packing processes
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance team and EHS to ensure compliance
- Play a substantial role in the facilities Continuous Improvement projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years' experience in a Production environment in a heavily regulated industry
- Food and Beverage
- 2+ years' experience in a Leadership role in a heavily regulated industry
- Prior experience in packaging operations
- Prior experience working with a Warehouse Management System preferred!
- SAP experience is a plus!
- Experience or strong desire to become knowledgeable with regulatory agency requirements including GMPs, NIH, FDA)