Packaging Systems Engineer required for Large Food Manufacturer!
One of the Market's largest Food Production companies is looking for a Packaging Systems Engineer to join their rapidly growing team!
The Packaging engineer will assist in developing and improving system upgrades within the facility. They will work to develop engineering specifications for company packaging equipment and ensure all production quality standards are met. They will work cross-functionally between teams and provide overall support to all capital projects.
The Packaging Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with OEM's and leading term negotiations
- Work on process control limits, customer specifications, and various production standards
- Provide support to Capital Projects and provide technical expertise to packaging solutions
- Support equipment, manufacturing methods, procedures
- Provide platform expertise on packaging systems (vertical, horizontal machines )
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelors degree with major in Engineering, or related field
- 10 years in packaging related field, food experience preferred
- Capital project management experience
- Knowledge of equipment packaging
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!