Title: Pilot Plant Engineer
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
Summary: A global leader in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of environmentally compatible technologies and products is seeking an eager and driven Pilot Plant Engineer to join their expansive operation in Osage, Iowa. The Pilot Plant Engineer will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation and play a vital part in optimizing existing fermentation processes and scaling up new technologies. Their contributions will directly influence the development and production of sustainable biorational products, impacting not just the bottom line but also our planet's well-being.
If you are ready to make a direct impact on the world utilizing sustainable solutions, work amongst some of the most talented engineers in the world and hone your creativity in identifying practical solutions to promote an eco-friendly tomorrow, apply now!
The Pilot Plant Engineer will be responsible for…
- Continuous improvement of existing fermentation and recovery processes
- Transferring new processes and technologies from R&D to production
- Conducting necessary risk assessment and scale-up studies while meeting all safety, quality, delivery, and cost goals
The Pilot Plant Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, bioengineering, biotechnology, biochemical engineering, biology, or other related fields
- Experience with industrial scale microbial fermentation processes (or desire to learn this skill)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Generous time-off
- 401k matching
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Incentive program
If you are interested in the Pilot Plant Engineer role, apply now!