Company Summary: A Pharmaceutical and Medical Device company is looking to bring in new talent as a Plant Manager, which will serve most similarly to a Plant Manager. The facility is in Lenexa, Kansas, within the Major Metropolitan Area of Kansas City, Missouri. If you have a drive for excellence and are comfortable with a fast paced environment, do not hesitate to apply.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining constant growth and ramped up output within the facility, as well as comfort in the most visible position in the facility.
- Lead and implement Continuous Improvement Initiatives and programs within the facility.
- Be the liaison between employees and individuals at the executive level.
- Adhering to and implementing GMPs.
- Maintaining the safety of all employees in the facility.
- Builds a strong Operations team by fostering an environment of trust through mentorship, support, and encouragement.
- Monitor, review, and improve manufacturing and quality related activities and drives investigations, corrective and preventative actions.
The Plant Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Degree: Bachelor's required
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a heavy regulated production environment, whether that be Chemical, Petrol, Pharmaceuticals, Medical
- Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, reactive, and good interpersonal skills.
- Has had background with management of 250-300 people
- Previous experience in a fast paced production environment.