Plant Manager required for global container company!
- $125,000-$155,000 + competitive bonus
- Lawrenceburg, Indiana
One of the world's largest glass container companies is looking for a Plant Manager to join their rapidly growing team!
The Plant Manager will provide oversee all daily operations within plant production. This candidate will develop processes for maximizing safety, and productivity within the plant. They will focus on developing major goals and working to support all cross functional teams and objectives.
The Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for employee relations
- Oversee and Manage plant operations including finance, manufacturing, engineering, materials, quality exc.
- Coordinate all plant activity with correct managers to insure manufacturing process are in order
- Manage daily operations to ensure facility performance and achieve business objectives
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing
- Manufacturing experience of 8+ years with 5 years of operations experience
- Experience in change management, and process improvement
- Experience working in a unionized environment
If you are interested in this position don't hesitate to apply today!