Plant Manager Required for Top Packaging Company
- Plant Manager
- Greater Indianapolis, IN Area
A top Plastics Manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Plant Manager to oversee the operations at their Indiana facility.
This Plant Manager will be responsible for overall efficiency of the manufacturing plant. The Plant Manager will ensure the manufacturing plant is running safely and up to all standards.
The Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and enforce policies including cGMPs.
- Work with HR to build out manufacturing teams
- Conduct trainings with manufacturing team
- Implement Continuous Improvement throughout the manufacturing facility
- Ensure compliance with OSHA throughout the manufacturing facility
The ideal Plant Manager candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years Plant Management experience
- Experience in Plastics Manufacturing a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be organized
- LEAN Six Sigma a plus
- Works well within collaborative team
- Strong communication skills