Principal Design Engineer (Well Established Medical Device Organization)
· Principal Design Engineer
· Location: Greater NJ area
This organization delivers over two million fluidic assemblies and products each year. As a Principal Design Engineer, the team member would have direct ownership of the full product development cycle and will work closely with the Application Engineering team.
· Lead development projects related to pumps and valves.
· Design, build and test prototypes.
· Project manage any new products through the design transfer process.
· Cost estimating at each stage within the design transfer process.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
· Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering.
· Project management and leadership skills.
· 10+ Years of relevant engineering experience.
· Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
· 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
· Competitive compensation.
· Desirable yearly bonus.
If you are interested in the Principal Design Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.