DSJ Global is currently partnered with one of the nation's leading retail companies that is seeking an Industrial Engineer to join their team. The opportunity is REMOTE for the foreseeable future but will based out of the Charlotte, NC area. The primary responsibility of the Industrial Engineer is to work cross functionally to drive facility performance including productivity, accuracy, capacity, and efficiency.
· Bachelors in Industrial Engineering or related
· 2-5 years of relevant experience
· Experience in time and motion studies, engineered labor standards development and implementation
· Experience with a warehouse management system
· Experience managing a cross-functional project from conception to implementation
· This role manages projects within the Supply Chain Engineering team, both corporate and field based. This includes developing, coordinating, and ensuring on-time completion of project schedules, and acting as a key communication link between the corporate and field-based engineering teams.
· The Senior Industrial Engineer also plays a key role in developing engineering talent by managing Industrial Engineers and leading training and development activities.
· Builds understanding and gains support for approved standards from senior management by communicating changes, answering in depth questions, and addressing larger cultural impacts
· Partners with senior management to keep team apprised of issues and opportunities and to discuss project work and prioritization of engineering efforts
· Participates in multi-variable standards, including the performance of time studies, regularly scheduled standard validation, best-method development, documentation, and training
· Ensures accurate reporting is prepared