Principal Mechanical Engineer for Leading Biotech Company
- Mechanical Engineer | Principal Level
- Greater Washington DC Area
This leading Biotech and drug development firm needs an experienced principal level mechanical engineer to be a subject matter expert for designing and developing products in a highly regulated environment. The company competes on the highest levels in their space and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Principal Mechanical Engineer will be expected to use their design and development skills to help the company compete in the medical research and drug development space. The role calls for someone with a strong background in a GMP or ISO environment. The Principal Mechanical Engineer should be very keen on product performance and quality.
The Principal Mechanical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally in the development of new instrumentation
- Guide lower level engineers in documentation and verification
- Lead the design and development of test protocols
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Strong background in Medical Device, Pharma, or Biotech
- 10+ years experience designing and developing electro-mechanical systems
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you feel confident in your Mechanical Engineering and leadership skills within a Biotech company, apply today.