A top international life sciences company is currently looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Sheboygan, WI. This company is focused on improving the human experience through progress in sustainability and innovation in biotechnology.
As the Principal Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Manage and coordinate Capital projects of various sizes and budgets of up to $100MM from initiation up to closure, with complexities and differing locations.
- Manage and complete up to 10 Capital projects yearly.
- Coach and train newer staff members
- Solve complex problems by analyzing research and data
- Support corporate capital expenditure budgets of greater than $300MM annually
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering preferred)
- HVAC experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in a chemical, pharmaceutical or food manufacturing space focusing
- Capital projects management with responsibilities in projects design, engineering, equipment, execution, budgetary, contractor management and documentation
- 10% annual bonus
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Stable company with the opportunity for uncapped internal growth
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
If this sounds like a match, please apply today!