Title: Principal Engineer - Electrical Operations
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Are you looking to change the world of nutrition? Do you want to join an ever-growing company with a proven track record?
A global leading medical device company is looking to bring in an innovative and independent Principal Engineer - Electrical Operations to their Columbus, Ohio location. This role offers an amazing step into the world of healthcare with the potential to create real change.
The Principal Engineer - Electrical Operations will be responsible for the following:
- SCADA systems
- PLCs (Control Logix, Siemens, SLC 500)
- Networking and communications (Fieldbus, Modbus, Hart)
- Asset Monitoring
- Manufacturing system software databases
- Creating strategies globally for manufacturing (reporting & data visualization)
- Implementation of standardized procedures
- Technical support on medium-large programs and projects affecting global footprint
- Mentoring through expertise, feedback and guidance
- Coordination with IT infrastructure and cybersecurity to maintain both security and fluidity
This role does not offer Visa sponsorship and is expected to travel up to 50%.
If you see yourself filling this role, don't hesitate to apply!