A growing pharmaceutical company that is breaking through in neurology and oncology, with a strong emphasis on research and development is looking for an Automation Engineer.
The Automation Engineer will primarily be responsible for maintaining plant automation and site control systems. The position will have the high level of knowledge and experience with SCADA, PLC and HMI programming along with providing maintenance for these systems. The Engineer will have knowledge and demonstrated use of programmable logic controllers and associated I/O's. They will assist department leadership with the management of code, software and backups and be the System Administration of the site control system hardware and network.
- Coordinate, perform, review and oversee PM activities such as SCADA Server and Client checks, PLC Control Panel Checkouts, Software Backups.
- Write/review SOPs pertinent to Automation systems and maintain documentation for the various Automation systems (URS, FS, DS, P&IDs, electrical drawings, etc).
- Assist in troubleshooting product and equipment issues and deviations.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years experience in automation manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated history of management, analysis and troubleshooting of SCADA and programmable logic control systems - Wonderware and Allen-Bradley a plus.