Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients' lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In This Role, You Will
- Develop, implement, qualify and support Rockwell PLC process control systems for pharmaceutical chemical manufacturing.
- Support the evaluation, design and implementation of a multi-year program to modernize site process control systems.
- Support continuous improvement programs as a member of teams working to reduce process cycle times, improve yields and minimize deviations.
- Develop and deliver training programs for site maintenance and engineering team members to improve site knowledge and expertise in applicable control system hardware and software.
- Follow site change control, qualification, maintenance, deviation investigation, root cause analysis and corrective and preventative action implementation procedures in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
Support Maintenance & Projects engineering group concerning any controls programming and work with instrumentation technician's with daily priorities
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
- BS in Engineering or related technical field.
- Solid work history with hands on supporting Instrumentation, controls system installing, specs out and programming.
- Ability to design, configure, install, qualify, and maintain Rockwell PLC's in a pharmaceutical chemical manufacturing facility.
- Minimum of 5 years' directly applicable experience designing, installing and/or supporting industrial control systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Rockwell RSLogix5, RSLogix500, RSLogix5000 Software, Rockwell FactoryTalk View and Red Lion Software, Rockwell Panelview Builder Software, Rockwell RSSQL, Rockwell RSView32
- Knowledge of field instruments, wiring systems, panel design and other control system hardware typically present in a chemical manufacturing facility.
- Highly competitve base salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Clear path for vertical growth within organization