Process Engineer required for Growing Cosmetics Brand!
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Greater Los Angeles Area
We are searching for a professional committed to Growth, Passion, and Speed! The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for the development of manufacturing processes for new product technologies.
The Senior Process Engineer will help in the scale up of the site through manufacturing efficiencies with a strong adherence to customer and quality focus. This person will have the satisfaction of making connections to identify & qualify new technologies & technical routes for breakthrough benefits.
The Process Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with R&D and Compounding departments and share findings leading to continuous improvements
- Process design and scale-up to execute on new product launches and manufacturing solutions for existing products
- Technical knowledge in product technologies, raw materials, formulae types, manufacturing equipment & processes to develop efficient solutions
- Documents and summarizes data - Integrates data to define technical models/hypotheses. Documents required product attributes / process parameters including the processing levers, boundaries & controls, set points and ranges
- Validates performance of production equipment enables changes to improve output. run design of experiments
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5+ Years Process development experience in Beauty or Cosmetics industry
- Prior Beauty / Cosmetics experience required
- Ability to respond to complex problems with creative problem solving