A natural pet food company located in Mishawaka, IN is looking for 2 Process Engineers with heavy knowledge of continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma methodologies. The ideal candidate would have knowledge of chemical engineering, continuous improvement, and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Bachelors degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- Continuous Improvement Knowledge
- Leadership/Coaching mindset
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an engineering process improvement position
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Responsible for leading daily mini-Kaizen events for OEE improvements and longer detailed Kaizen or Process improvement events
- Utilize Continuous Improvement tools, including but not limited to Early Management, Specialized Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Induced Failure Testing, and support CI and Phase Progression efforts
- Provide engineering/technical support to plant operations and maintenance
- Project management
- 10% bonus that has been historically paid out 150%
- Incomparable benefits package, including a healthcare plan with $0 co-pay and a $0 deductible, free pet food, and a great PTO program
- Internal growth opportunities
- Immediate Leadership
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply today!