A Chemicals Manufacturing company is hiring for a mid-level/senior Process Engineer at their site in the Greater Roanoke, VA area.
The Process Engineer would be responsible for:
· Coordinating, planning and executing plant trials to support improvement projects.
· Create technical memos and reports to document finding and recommendations of projects and trials.
· Provide day-to-day technical and engineering support to the operating areas; assists in planning, design, and installation of machinery and equipment in the operating areas.
· Provide technical and engineering support for day-to-day processing and process improvements.
· 5-8+ years experience in Manufacturing/Process Engineering.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemical, or related industrial experience.
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
The hiring managers are ready to start interviewing ASAP. If you are interested in this opportunity, do not wait to apply!