Our client, is known for developing new technologies and advancements in the Medical Device Industry. This joint preservation company strives to generate the best therapies, technologies and medicines in the industry. Our client's focuses on ensuring that their patients receive industry leading pain management and joint preservation.
- Apply experience in lean manufacturing and various principles to make process improvements
- Ensures projects and teams are in compliance with FDA, ISO, and GMP regulations
- Develop, improve, and control manufacturing processes
- Maintain communication with team members and management regarding project updates
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 5 plus years of experience in process development and improvements
- Understanding of US and EU process validation requirements
This firm offers competitive and impressive benefits, as well as allow for their employees to have a healthy work-life balance.