DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Chemical company, based in Lakeland, Florida, who are looking to expand their high performing team with the addition of a Process Engineering Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established, leading company in the Chemicals space! If you are an intellectually-curious, experienced engineer, please apply today!
Process Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Using computers to compile and analyze data.
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
- Traveling to work sites and locations to learn about project needs and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
- Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
Process Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering.
- 5+ years' experience is strongly desired.
- Industry-specific knowledge may be required.
- Strong understanding of chemistry, mathematics, biology, and engineering principles.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with others, especially those without a technical background.
- Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.