Competitive Opportunities within the Semiconductor Market
Experience next generation technology working with world class state-of-the-art facilities in a Leading Semiconductor Organization.
Exposure to stakeholder management and opportunity for career growth!
Exciting Process Integration role
- Oversee entire module and technology transfer
- Lead and manage advanced module integration to plan for 'next generation' processes
- Drive the process integration, yield/process improvement
- Work closely with Technology Development and mother fab; acheiving successful technology transfer, electrical characterization, device modelling of active/ passive devices and readiness from PD to PI for production ramp-up
- Actively liaise and implement plans with Business Support team to support customers' need
- Manage group of engineers for error free prototype execution, PCM improvement, and baseline yield improvement
- Analyze PCM yield and product yield and provide solutions for failing parameters
- Oversight of WAT system management include test data uploading, analysis etc
Next Generation Technology; Technology Development role
- Develop, transfer & qualify new & derivative processes and seamless transfer to Production
- Integrate all modules' processes and the respective derivatives
- Drive and Transfer custom/derivative processes to customer
- Run design of experiments (DOE) to optimize process integration
- Strategise and have oversight on electrical test (ET) related problems
- Present reports for new device & experiment; proper transfer documents for Integration
- Sustain good Cpk for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters
- Actively involved in Productivity Projects
Requirements: Strong in CMOS
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.