Process Manager - Procurement:
A leading defence technology group is looking for a Process manager to join their team in procurement. The company is a market leading in Europe and has a Global presence with locations in Germany, Brazil, Greece, Great Britain, Mexico, Singapore, Turkey and the USA.
Armed forces of over 50 nations worldwide rely on their systems, so being able to join their Global procurement team will give you a huge opportunity to add your own value to this supply chain.
- Supporting the process owner in the implementation of strategic process control
- Monitoring and measuring the success of process performance
- Documenting existing and new processes
- Coordination and active support of the interfaces to other specialist areas
- Developing proposals for process goals and identifying the necessary ones
- Resources Planning, coordination and introduction of processes as well as training and training of process participants
- Definition of opportunities and risks for the management processes of strategic purchasing
- Planning, definition and monitoring of measures Preparation and support of ISO audits (internal / external) as well as audits of customers and authorities
- Successfully completed studies in industrial engineering, economics or comparable qualifications.
- Experience in the field of management systems.
- Sound knowledge in planning and implementation of processes in the area of procurement, strategic purchasing and supply chain management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, precise expression Good SAP-MM knowledge
- Knowledge of applications of ISO standards (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO50001, ISO45001)
- Very good MS-Office knowledge Fluent in English, others Languages are an advantage
- You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
What this Job Offer you:
- Comprehensive induction and further training
- Exciting tasks in a friendly atmosphere, varied activities
- Unlimited employment contract according to the Hessian collective agreement
- Metal and electrical, vacation and Christmas bonus
- Good social benefits, childcare allowance, canteen, company pension scheme, company health management
- Flexitime regulation
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358