A leading independent manufacturer of consumer packaged goods who helps retailers bring their products to life is looking for a Procurement Analyst. This role is a crucial part of the Procurement Operations team and will report to the Procurement Service Manager.
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for:
- Tracking and communicating achieved savings from strategic sourcing and cost reduction initiatives.
- Maintain pricing catalog and provide monthly price variance reports.
- Support procurement managers development of supplier assessments, scorecards, and other analytics to manage supplier performance
- Review contracts ensuring compliance around pricing, payment terms, volume commitments, and rebates.
The Procurement Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience in Supply Chain, Procurement
- Mathematical and reasoning skills required for proper analysis of bids, inclusive of differential pricing analysis and total cost of ownership
- Knowledge of techniques and processes involved in strategic sourcing
- Experience manipulating data within large database systems
- Competitive compensation and benefits- health, wellness, dental, vision, life, disability
- Education Assistance- Continued Education, comprehensive, on-the-job training
- PTO, Sick days
If you are interested in the Procurement Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.