Title: Procurement Category Manager: Supply Chain
Company Summary: An industry leading, global chocolatier and confectionary manufacturer is looking for a Procurement Category Manager to lead the Supply Chain Categories for all of North America. This Category Manager will also act as a transformational leader, leading the centralization of purchasing activities across North America.
The Procurement Category Manager: Supply Chain will be responsible for…
- Lead indirect procurement and supplier management activities for all Supply Chain categories, which include 3rd-Party Warehousing, 3rd-Party Manufacturing, 3rd-Party Packing, Small Parcel Shipping, and Pallet Purchase/Rental for North America
- Collaborate with professionals across all the business units to synthesize business and purchasing needs
- Work with key stakeholders to develop effective cost optimization strategies and implementation plans
The Procurement Category Manager: Supply Chain should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ year of experience within indirect procurement or 5+ years in a transformation role
- Past experience with Supply Chain Categories (3rd-Party Warehousing, 3rd-Party Manufacturing, 3rd-Party Packing, Small Parcel Shipping, and Pallet Purchase/Rental)
- Outstanding influencing and cross-functional skills
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in the Procurement Category Manager: Supply Chain role, then apply today!