Procurement Director, Global Strategic Insights
- Location: Tampa, Florida
Our client, a global life sciences organization experiencing large growth, is searching for a Procurement Director, Global Strategic Insights to support category data analytics initiatives with the center of excellence procurement group. The successful candidate will be responsible for also establishing the data analytics capabilities for the global procurement group across multiple business divisions and company sectors, while also leading a team of technical direct reports.
The Procurement Director, Global Strategic Insights will engage with senior leaders and high-profile clients to identify their top challenges and drive the research to uncover the best practices to define business issues and requirements.
The Procurement Director, Global Strategic Insights will be responsible for:
- The Global Strategic Insights Category, including sub-categories of Primary Market Research, Secondary & Syndicated Data, and Analytics
- Understanding the mechanics of the business as the successful candidate will be in charge of creating an analytics platform one a large enterprise wide scale
- Driving global category strategies and needs to navigate a complex internal stakeholder landscape, coordinating intricate issues across multiple business units, human resources, legal, and finance
- Serving as trusted advisor to the business, sourcing new and differentiated capabilities to drive a competitive advantage
- Developing long term, multi-year category and productivity plans
The Procurement Director, Global Strategic Insights has the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of corporate business experience
- 7+ years of procurement experience
- 2+ years of life sciences industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)