I'm currently hiring for a procurement lead devices and packaging for a multinational bio pharmaceutical company to be based out of Brussels, Belgium. With a revenue of over €4 billion, this company focus mainly on research and development, and are focused on medications for conditions such as Parkinson's and epilepsy etc.
- You will be leading a relevant portfolio of spend which will grow substantially in the coming years in the areas of devices (injectables and nasal), printed and non printed primary packaging.
- Building relationships with the devices & packaging team and the extended stakeholder Eco system.
- To liaise with colleagues in procurement for matters requiring technical expertise around transversal product capabilities (e.g. secondary packaging and drug product) and the centres of expertise for procurement excellence
- Provide the business with market trends, the competitive landscape and the dynamics around supply markets
- Coaching stakeholders to gain important business insights, market conditions, supply and compliance risk
- Manage and nurture external partner relationships
- Relevant technical and/or academic background for the categories under assignment.
- Years experience in similar strategic procurement roles with a background in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the category's market and the main differentiation factors
- Communication skills, ability to think creatively, engage in effective communication and promote change with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Fluent English
The Devices & Primary categories have seen a substantial increase and will continue to develop as most of their products in the development pipeline are full patient solutions
If this sounds like something of interest please don't hesitate to apply below.