Delighted to announce that DSJ are currently working with an industry leading pharmaceutical firm!
The role available is for a Procurement Delivery Lead - Clinical/R&D based their UK headquarters which is 20 minutes north of London. They are looking for an R&D procurement expert with a strong background managing high performing teams.
- Lead the strategy, creation, implementation and the overseeing of the R&D and Clinical sourcing strategies
- Oversee and be accountable for the performance of 10 to 15 Global Category Managers
- Work in close contact with high-level stakeholders both within the business and externally
- 8+ years experience creating, implementing and executing R&D strategies, within a pharmaceutical environment is preferable but not strictly required.
- Track record of working on high-level projects relating to R&D and Clinical sourcing categories
- Excellent stakeholder management acumen
- Excellent cross-team collaboration skills
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to take on new projects
- Experience working with industry leading firms from a pharmaceutical background is a benefit
If this sounds like it could be a good fit? Apply direct via this web page with your CV or send your CV directly