A global leader in the Aerospace and Defense industry is seeking an experienced Procurement Manager. The Procurement Manager will be tasked to build and lead a diverse team responsible for complex high volume commodities. Please review the below responsibilities and required experience and if this sounds like the next exciting step in your career apply today!
- Oversee a spend of $200M+ across a variety of direct and indirect categories
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing strategies
- Analyze data and implement KPI tracking system to optimize supply chain and procurement processes
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert regarding contracts and supply chain agreements
- Manage a team of 10-20 Buyers and Strategic Sourcing Specialists
- Bachelor's Degree is required in order to be considered for this role. Advanced degree is highly preferred.
- 8-10 years of purchasing experience
- 5+ years of experience managing direct reports
- 5+ years working within the Aerospace or Defense industry
- MRO experience is a plus
- Experience managing a spend of $150M+
- Communication skills are a must (presenting, contract negotiations, ability to influence key stakeholders)
- Must be fully authorized to work in the US without sponsorship