Direct Procurement Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Working Situation: Onsite
Our client, a leading global chemicals organization, is searching for a Direct Procurement Manager who manages the regional direct procurement activities, and to provide oversight and direct negotiations with major suppliers, to oversee and to ensure supply from 3rd parties for both direct & indirect purchasing.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for:
- Experienced in pricing negotiation across various supplier networks
- Performs risk assessment and develop contingency plans as necessary to address uninterrupted raw material, packaging components, and finished goods.
- Lead and coordinate regional direct procurement activities including supplier evaluations, site audits and continuous improvement process for all suppliers
- Lead regional negotiations for business terms and develop contracts for the supply of both standard and complex products and services with new and existing suppliers
The Procurement Manager has the following qualifications:
- 5-8 years in direct material procurement
- Strong Chemicals purchasing experience required
- International supply chain experience - preferable Latin America
- MUST BE Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese