Procurement Manager with an Aerospace Company
- Procurement | Supply Chain Operations
- Scottsdale, Arizona
Today one of the leading Aerospace companies in the World is looking to expand their network by bringing on a new Procurement Manager. The company has over 100 locations internationally and is actively looking to refine their operations within the United States.
This position will help transform and manage specialist buyers and support supplier relationships to provide increasing capability of the site to deliver quality results. This role provides leadership through the introduction and implementation of metals, MRO, quality tools and manufacturing processes.
The Procurement Manager will have the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure that all work processes support and are aligned with initiatives throughout the network.
- Identify all potential solutions that relate to execute management skills to the group and division site.
- Perform both tactical and strategic work to reduce / eliminate procurement constraints at both the supplier, facility, and buyers working and collaborating with a cross-functional team of personnel and manage communication up and down the organization.
- Define requirements for the category responsible for and ensures the implementation of procurement strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed business requirements & customer expectations.
- Apply broad knowledge to act as a key contributor on complex or critical assignments to ensure financial accountability according to scope and progression.
- Work with other senior leaders and cross functional teams in order to execute these procurement strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor degree in Technical or Supply Chain is required.
- 5-7 years of managing the metals or MRO commodity.
- Experience in negotiations of contracts and supplier relationship skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite and technology
- Aerospace or Industrial Manufacturing experience