A multi-billion dollar leader in agricultural consumer goods is seeking a change agent who specializes in strategic sourcing that is ready for upward mobility and leadership. This individual will be responsible for leading a team through change and manage stakeholder and supplier relationships with a high caliber skillset.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for…
- Building global packaging and raw material Sourcing Strategy to improve best overall value for our shareholder's return via strategic planning, total delivered cost, synchronization, insourcing vs. outsourcing, supplier segmentation, etc.
- Designing, training and executing cost savings tracker, capturing hard savings pipelined through design innovation, finished product standardization, tertiary material localization & improved equipment capability
The Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- APICS CPIM certification or working towards it
- 5+ years management experience across Supply Chain
- Experience in a leadership position acting as a change agent utilizing strategic sourcing and negotiating skills.
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in the Procurement Manager role, then apply today!