Procurement Manager- Tennessee
A leading organization is looking for an innovative individual to join their rapidly expanding team. They are looking for a Procurement Manager that will be responsible for analyzing contracts and creating strategizes to manage and reduce costs.
Please review the below responsibilities and skill requirements for the Procurement Manager role.
- Develop and maintain effective vendor relations and communications for strategic souring team
- Actively source for new vendors and products and screen them thoroughly
- Using the company's sourcing process, help establish strategic negotiation plans and strategies to reduce costs
- Finalize all sourcing agreements and negotiate the terms of the contract
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments of the strategic sourcing team
- 4-year bachelor's degree in purchasing preferred
- 2 to 4 years of experience in negotiating and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Strategic sourcing and contracting experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Skilled in market analysis and development of procurement strategies