Company Summary: A global leader and fortune 500 member in the Chemical Industry is looking to add a member to their Procurement team! This individual will collaborate with their team about sourcing strategies and enterprise initiatives through business relationships both domestically and internationally.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Manages the TDC (Total Delivered Cost) process for selected categories
- Works closely with stakeholders to understand present and future services requirements
- Implements new product sourcing strategies, procurement tools, technology and processes to improve results & increase efficiency
- Drives engagement of team members to deliver on overall enterprise initiatives
The Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or related field
- 7+ years' experience in procurement, logistics or supply chain
- Strong negotiation skills and contracts management experience within the logistics market (Targeting specific experience in LTL, Parcel, and international Logistics)
- Experience in leading and driving large scale projects
- Competitive Compensation package (401k, Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Global Organization with long term benefits package
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
If you are interested in the Procurement Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.