- Procurement Manager - Indirect Sourcing
- Upper Level Management
- Atlanta, GA
A major Biotechnology company is looking for a Procurement Manager to oversee and lead a team in procurement and sourcing initiatives across the business.
The Procurement Manager will lead a team with oversight on the development, direction, implementation and tracking for indirect categories. This will include, but will not be limited to IT, software, capital equipment, communication services or HR services.
The Procurement Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Strategically lead and plan category teams and suppliers that will drive strategy and projects in full completion.
- Develop and implement strategies on collaborations with food innovation teams, safety and quality assurance, marketing, and commodity risk management.
- Ensure supplier relationships while evaluating performance and engagement plans.
- Prepare and present presentations for key stakeholders and board meetings.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience with Direct Procurement relative to specific sourcing and category management.
- Preferred experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industries.
- Must have strong analytics, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must collaborate with and build upon cross-functional stakeholder relationships within the business.