- Procurement Manager - Packaging
- Upper Level Management
- Charlotte, NC
A major CPG company is looking for a Procurement Manager to oversee and lead a team in procurement and sourcing initiatives across the business.
The Procurement Manager will lead a team with oversight on the development, direction, implementation and tracking for direct packaging categories.
The Procurement Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Strategically lead and plan category teams and suppliers that will drive strategy and projects in full completion.
- Develop and implement strategies on collaborations with food innovation teams, safety and quality assurance, marketing, and commodity risk management.
- Ensure supplier relationships while evaluating performance and engagement plans.
- Prepare and present presentations for key stakeholders and board meetings.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience with Direct Procurement relative to specific sourcing and category management.
- Preferred experience in packaging and/or consumer packaged goods industries.
- Must have strong analytics, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must collaborate with and build upon cross-functional stakeholder relationships within the business.