I am currently hiring for an exciting, growing consumer goods organisation based in the Frankfurt Region of Germany. They are looking for a procurement project manager to join their team. This company is a family owned organisation which has over 2500 employees worldwide and is present in 28 countries.
They are looking for the below profile:
- You are the central interface in purchasing for all development projects of the two business segments you supervise.
- In coordination with category management and the respective plant purchasing department, you proactively drive your projects forward.
- You conclude development and pre-series contracts with potential suppliers.
- In your role as a business partner, you will convey process understanding, act in the interest of internal stakeholders, develop creative approaches and contribute to the strengthening and further professionalisation of the Procurement SBS Projects team.
- Furthermore, you act entrepreneurially and on your own responsibility with regard to the design, negotiation and conclusion of framework and supply contracts.
- Several years of professional experience in the purchase of direct materials,
- Experience in negotiation and supplier relationship management, ideally supplemented by project management expertise.
- A structured and pragmatic way of working
- You are able to respond to the needs of the business, think solution-oriented and convince with pronounced penetration and implementation strength.
- They are networkers, integrate, like to cooperate and do not shy away from controversy.
- Open minded personality, friendly, driven
- Experience in dealing with SAP MM and MS Office, especially Excel.
- German and English skills - business fluent in spoken and written.
- An open and dynamic corporate culture paired with the opportunity to work independently
- A challenging and international working environment with exciting tasks in an industry of the future
- Versatile development perspectives with further education and training opportunities, management training and coaching programs
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Health compensation package
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- Occupational health management and a job bike program
If this sounds like something of interest to you, and is fitting of your experience, please do not hesitate to apply below.